How to add calendar subscriptions to your iPhone or iPad
1. Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Tap on Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
3. Tap on Add Account... under the Mail section.
4. Tap on Other.
5. Tap on Add Subscribed Calendar under the Other section.
6. Enter or copy in the server location of the calendar.
How to add calendar subscriptions to your computer or Android device
**It works best to subscribe to a calendar using a computer.
1. Find the calendar on our website that you want to subscribe to.
2. Find the Link "+Google Calendar" at the bottom right side of the calendar, and click the Link.
3. If you are not logged into your Google Account, you will be asked to log in.
4. The calendar will be added to your calendar list.
5. On your Android device that is synced to your Google Account, verify that Sync Calendars is selected in Settings.
Cross Country Calendar Link: